This is going to be the most magical birthday of my life so far! I get to spend it in Walt Disney World. That alone makes it better than any of my other ones before it, but it gets better! I’ve got quite a few plans that are going to make it amazing.
- I’m taking four days off work so I can get some quality R&R time!
- During those four days, I will be staying at a Disney resort with Kristen. It’s going to be so much fun and romantic at the same time. I can’t wait to have fun all day and then fall asleep in her arms. Plus it’s the first time I will be staying in a Disney resort in all my life!
- The day before my birthday will be spent at Magic Kingdom for the new Fantasyland Cast Previews! We’re also seeing Passion Pit at the House of Blues later that night!
- I’m going to brave the Kitchen Sink with Kristen and any of my friends that can make it out to try it out! We’re going to conquer that sugary concoction of awesomeness! :)
- I’m going to have a romantic night on my birthday with Kristen at EPCOT. We’re going to watch “Illuminations” before going to dinner at Le Cellier in the Canada Pavilion.
It’s going to be an incredible week and it’s only a few days away! This has been quite a crazy and incredible year. So many things have happened that were huge pivotal points in my life. I got my own first place, got accepted to the Disney College Program, immersed myself in studio art, moved out of California, met my soulmate and one true love, and so much more! I’m very excited to have some time off to celebrate and savor the past, the present and the promise of the future!